Modern Moulds Injection Moulding Services
Combining a range of machines from 35 to 550 ton (up to 2Kg) with automated handling and a continuous investment program we can offer a flexible approach to assist with a wide variety of projects.
Download Plant List
Currently four of our injection moulding machines equipped with Beam robots enable us to sort and assemble customers products to ensure any unnecessary labour is removed from the process. An additional robot is planned to be fitted on our 150T machine in 2022.
Supplementary services include:
- Hydraulic core pulling
- Colour matching to Pantone and RAL specifications or a physical sample
- Special effect finishes Metal and alloy insert moulding
- Overmoulding of plastic parts
- Pad printing and hot foil blocking for scratch resistant colour printing on mouldings.
Common stock materials available are:
- Acetal (POM)
- Acrylic (PMMA)
- Fortron (Polyphenylene Sulphide)
- Nylon 6, 66 & 12 (Glass and mineral reinforced)
- Ultem (Polyetherimide)
- rABS (recycled ABS)
- rPP (recycled Polypropylene).
Enhanced grades include:
- Self-extinguishing / UL Flame retardant
- EMF shielded
- UV stabilised
- Super tough
- FDA approved
- Colour tinted materials including Polypropylene
- Fully recycled grades and fully recyclable grades of common polymers
- Bio-Degradable Additives for products which are not going to be recycled
- High Specific Gravity grades called HGC’s including some that have the addition of Barium Sulphate to emulate the weight of Concrete.
Hot foil and pad printing.
Download Environmental Policy
Closing the loop
Over the past 20 years we have seen a huge increase in demand for recycled materials or virgin materials with bio-degrading additives. We now have many historic projects which have been converted over to these environmentally friendly solutions and if deemed suitable it has now become our first suggestion for new projects.
In 2002 we annually purchased 1 ton of recycled polypropylene for a specific customers project. We now purchase 310t of recycled Polypropylene (rPP) and 80t of recycled ABS (rABS) per year mainly sourced from end-of-life vehicles. We have seen the quality of the recycled resins dramatically improve in this time and we have worked closely with our preferred supplier on improving the quality even further by helping them with moulding trials of new grades or formulations. We are constantly adding new resins to the ones we have historically bought; we now regularly use rHIPS, rHDPE and rPA6 albeit in lower volumes.
This change in the use of plastic to become more of a circular process has meant our business has changed from buying less than 1% recycled material in 2002 to around 73% in 2021.
Download our Environmental Policy here.
We have recently added another Tecnomatic Beam Robot to aid us sorting and packing parts.
We were approached by a Designer who was having a Dog Bowl made in China and was encountering issues with…
We are proud to sponsor the Panthers, a local U16 Oakley Football Team who play in the Peter Houseman Youth League
Request a quote
To request a quote please complete the form on this page with as much detail as possible, stating the approximate quantities you may need, along with a description of your injection moulding requirements. A member of our UK-based team will aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
If you would like an informal discussion about a current or future project or have an enquiry of any kind, you can also contact us on 01256 782 333. If you have a general enquiry please use our enquiry form here. We look forward to hearing from you.